Preparing for your Oral Surgery Appointment
- Avoid eating or drinking anything (including water) for six hours before your appointment.
- Do not smoke for at least 12 hours prior to your surgery. Ideally, reduce or stop smoking as soon as possible before the day of your surgery.
- A responsible adult must accompany the patient to the office, remain in the office during the procedure, and drive the patient home.
- For 24 hours after anesthesia, the patient should not operate any machinery or drive a vehicle.
- Please wear loose fitting clothing with sleeves which can be rolled up past the elbow, and low-heeled shoes.
- Dentures, jewelry and contact lenses must be removed at the time of the surgery.
- Do not wear excessive makeup, lipstick or any nail polish on the day of your surgery.
- Please notify our office if you have an illness such as sore throat, a cold, stomach or upset bowels.
- If you take routine oral medications, please check with Dr. Williams prior to your surgical date for instructions.
New To Our Office?
Call Williams Dental Implant and Oral Surgery at (303) 493-1933 today with questions or to schedule your consultation with Dr. Williams!