Preparing for your Oral Surgery Appointment
- Avoid eating or drinking anything (including water) for six hours before your appointment.
- Do not smoke for at least 12 hours prior to your surgery. Ideally, reduce or stop smoking as soon as possible before the day of your surgery.
- A responsible adult must accompany the patient to the office, remain in the office during the procedure, and drive the patient home.
- For 24 hours after anesthesia, the patient should not operate any machinery or drive a vehicle.
- Please wear loose fitting clothing with sleeves which can be rolled up past the elbow, and low-heeled shoes.
- Dentures, jewelry and contact lenses must be removed at the time of the surgery.
- Do not wear excessive makeup, lipstick or any nail polish on the day of your surgery.
- Please notify our office if you have an illness such as sore throat, a cold, stomach or upset bowels.
- If you take routine oral medications, please check with Dr. Williams prior to your surgical date for instructions.
New To Our Office?
Call Williams Dental Implant and Oral Surgery at 303-493-1933 today with questions or to schedule your Consultation with Dr. Williams!