Our team at Williams Dental Implant & Oral Surgery is taking steps to minimize the spread of this virus while still ensuring access to medical care for those who need it. Our office is still open to see patients with a dental emergency requiring immediate treatment.
This list provides what constitutes a Dental Emergency:
- Bleeding that doesn’t stop
- Painful swelling in or around your mouth (pain that would otherwise have you visit the ER, and that is not controlled with over the counter pain reducers)
- Pain in a tooth/teeth or jawbone (pain that would otherwise have you visit the ER, and that is not controlled with over the counter pain reducers)
- Gum infection with pain or swelling
- After surgery treatment (dressing change/stitch removal/dry socket treatment)
- Broken or knocked out tooth
- Biopsy of abnormal tissue
We hope to re-open to non-emergency patients and regularly scheduled surgeries on April 14th. Governor Polis could extend this timeframe, so we will be updating this message in the future as necessary.
Our team at Williams Dental Implant & Oral Surgery hopes to see you soon.